Gold Coast North, Lura final stage estate Coomera
- H&L Fixed priced, full turnkey package
- Final Stage of Lura Estate
- Registration due December 2017
- Next to Future Child Care Centre
LURA is a stunning master planned estate located on the Gold Coast’s booming northern growth corridor of Coomera. Supported by strong local economy, huge infrastructure spending, $500 Million Westfield Town Centre – stage 1 to be finished late 2018, high population figures, sporting facility for 2018 Commonwealth Games and predicted opportunity location for capital growth.
- Local Shops 2mins
- Medical Centre 3mins
- Future Coomera Town Centre 5mins
- Golf Course 2mins
- Boat Ramp 2mins
- Coomera River 2mins
- Train Station 2mins
- Exit to Motorway 3mins
- Proposed Pimpama Train Station 5mins
- Regular Bus Services
- Coomera Rivers State 10mins
- Coomera Anglican College 10mins
- Assisi Catholic College 10mins
- Child Care 5mins
- Griffin University 20mins
Business & Employment
- GCCMarina estimated persons employed currently 2500 with capacity to 5000
- Coomera Town Centre, the massive centre promises to create 1200 jobs during construction and 1600 permanent positions once it opens in 2018.
- Dream World, one of the Gold Coast’s largest tourism employers states they employ 1200, plus has announced $115m plans for a future luxury resort, retail complex and apartment precinct adjoining its Coomera site.
- Yatala Industrial Estate, north of Lura is estimated at approximately 2,785 persons currently employed and more.
- Gold Coast & Brisbane CBD is 30-45mins away, which provides massive employment opportunities in various fields.
- Strong rental demand with Ray White offering Rental Guarantee at 4% PA for the first year.
- Estimate rental return $460-480 per week (letters pending)