Unit Sold - FOREST LAKE QLD
Offering the ultimate convenience of being situated on the edge of the Forest Lake Shopping Centre, this delightful apartment is excellent buying for the astute investor or home buyer who values low maintenance and walkability.
With two bedrooms, two balconies, communal swimming pool and one of the best locations in Forest Lake, this unit offers an affordable entry point into the booming Queensland property market.
– Two well sized bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes.
– Central bathroom with shower and separate bathtub.
– Sunny neat kitchen with breakfast bar .
– Open plan living and dining room with sliding doors to balcony.
– Separate laundry with access to second balcony.
– Building intercom, communal pool.
– Double secure undercover car space.
– Excellent location, just a moments walk to the Forest Lake Shopping.
– Walking distance to schools, parks, eateries and the lake.
– Current rental return of $335.00 per week.
– Lease expire 17.5.22
– Brisbane City council rates is approx: $372 per quarter. Water rates is approx. $287 per quarter.
Please call the listing agent, Leisa Le 0402 732 437 for more information or to arrange an inspection
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 98 m²
- 2 Garage
- Road Map
- Street View