IDEAL FAMILY HOME IN SANCTUARY POCKET!
House Sold - FOREST LAKE QLD
Situated in the sought after ‘Sanctuary Pocket’ neighbourhood of Forest Lake, this delightful low set home is surrounded by greenery and close to Parkwood Village shops and Heathwood Park. Well presented throughout, this lovely four bedroom, two bathroom home rests on a low maintenance 400 sqm block and makes full use of the private location. The practical design uses an intelligent floor plan to create a delightful family-friendly home. The home is located within the catchment for Pallara state school.
The property offers a formal lounge room, newly carpeted bedrooms, complete with built-ins and a walk-in robe in the master suite, spacious open plan kitchen and dining, covered entertainment alfresco and lovely backyard with storage shed. This property is in a very popular location and will be in high demand, so ensure you make a time to inspect as soon as possible.
• Four bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and new carpets
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• Main bathroom has bathtub and separate shower
• Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar opening out to dining room
• Split air-conditioning in living area and master bedroom
• Ceiling fans throughout | Separate internal laundry
• Covered patio area for entertaining, fully fenced backyard
• 400sqm low maintenance block with storage shed and rainwater tank
• Double remote control garage with internal access plus driveway parking
• Close to schools, childcare, shops and transport
+ Much more!
Please call the Listing Agent, Mayank Patel 0430 402 866 for more information or to arrange an inspection.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 400 m²
- 2 Garage
- Road Map
- Street View