SOLD BY MAYANK PATEL
House Sold - Heathwood QLD
Tucked away in an ultra- convenient pocket of desirable Heathwood, this stunning lowset home boasts spacious and elegant interior with modern finishes in an on-trend colour palette. The house features four bedrooms and two bathrooms, providing ample space for the whole family. The master bedroom is a true highlight, with its dramatically styled ensuite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe, and huge sliding doors that open to the backyard and provide an abundance of natural light.
The modern kitchen is every chef’s dream come true. It boasts top-of-the-line appliances including a dishwasher and a freestanding 900mm stove with gas cooktop. The stone benchtops and walk-in pantry add an extra touch of luxury. Opening out to the spacious living and dining area, the open plan layout is perfect for entertaining guests or simply relaxing with your loved ones. With easy-care tile floors and sliding doors that flow seamlessly to the backyard, this space exudes comfort and style.
Stepping outside onto the covered alfresco entertaining area, you can take in the relaxed ambiance of the leafy surroundings in the fully fenced backyard. Whether you’re hosting a barbecue or enjoying some quiet time outdoors, this space provides the perfect setting.
Other features of this magnificent property include split air conditioning throughout, solar panels for energy efficiency, built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms for ample storage space and double remote control garage for secure parking of your vehicles.
Situated on approximately 400 square meters of land, this property offers both privacy and convenience. Located just moments from Rotary Park, and a short walk to the local eateries and 24/7 service station/convenience store, plus a short drive to multiple schooling options and the Forest Lake Shopping Centre.
At a glance:
Four bedroom, two bathrooms, spacious open plan living/dining, double garage on fully fenced 400sqm block.
– Four bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Master bedroom with private ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and glass doors to back yard
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas hob, stone benchtops, walk-in pantry
– Large open plan living and dining, easy-care tile floors and air conditioning
– Covered outdoor entertaining, leafy low maintenance fully fenced yard
– Internal laundry with direct yard access, two linen cupboards
– Remote control double garage with internal access and space for storage
– Room for further off street parking on the driveway
– Solar panel system, instant hot water system
– Close to schools, shops, parks and public transport options
Perfect for families, and with fantastic investment potential, this home won’t last long on the market. Contact Mayank on 0430 402 866 for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Road Map
- Street View