Under Contract By Mayank Patel
Townhouse - HEATHWOOD QLD
Part of a neatly run, and well-managed community in convenient prime Heathwood, this modern and spacious near to new four-bedroom corner townhouse represents a great investment option or ideal home for couples, singles, or families.
Currently tenanted, with a decent rental return, it gives investors the option for tenants to continue renting the property and get an instant income. Alternatively, once the lease has expired, an owner occupier can move in and enjoy living in “INFINITY HEATHWOOD”. This managed complex offers on-site amenities including pool with shaded BBQ pavilion.
Corner townhouse with lots of natural lights offers four bedrooms, two bathroom, single lockup garage and carport.
– Contemporary interiors include tiled open-plan living with air conditioning, security screens, modern downlights.
– Massive, combined lounge and dining area is ideal for setting up comfortable couches, media equipment and dining table suited to all occasions.
– Huge split downstairs aircon for comfort lifestyle.
– Modern kitchen with stone benches and contrasting cabinetry fitted with stainless steel oven and dishwasher, sink with pull-down sink mixer.
– Courtyard garden is private and low maintenance with shaded alfresco patio and outdoor area with concrete pads and artificial turf.
– Wide stairwell leads to the upper level with four neatly presented bedrooms each featuring ceiling fans and carpets with built-in robes in the three other bedrooms.
– Master bedroom with aircon, sizeable walk-in robe and adjoining ensuite facility.
– Central main bathroom with large layout that includes a full-size bath, separate shower and vanity unit with adjoining WC.
– Modern downstairs powder room and laundry with 45 litre laundry tub with bypass and metal
– Remote control lock-up garage and carport.
– Approx. build size internal and external is 202.9m2.
– Long term tenant until 1st week of March 2023 with $460 rent p/w.
– Approx. $2900 per year Body Corporate fees
– Communal pool and BBQ area within the complex and Heathwood Rotary Park just outside of the complex.
– Close to shops, schools, parks and public transport options.
Situated in a top location of Heathwood for convenience it sits within the Heathwood, Pallara and Forest Lake Community College catchment and is close to childcare centres, parks and recreational facilities. There’s plenty of local shops around and major centres are within easy reach about 3 minutes’ drive. Access to main roads for motorway links, or bus stops of city destinations is quick and easy.
Contact Mayank Patel on 0430402866 today for your exclusive tour.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Road Map
- Street View