SOLD BY MAYANK PATEL FOR $965,000
House Sold - Pallara QLD
Situated in the heart of Pallara, moments’ walk from Sweets Road Park, this stunning fully rendered lowset home is immaculately presented and is host to an abundance of lifestyle features that will ensure easy living.
Inside the house, you’ll find four well-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, offering ample storage space. The master bedroom features an oversized window with green views and its own spacious private ensuite complete with freestanding bathtub, double vanity sinks, and separate shower – creating your very own oasis within your home.
The open plan living and dining room showcase on-trend light grey floor tiles that exude elegance and sophistication while also being easy to care for. The spacious layout allows for seamless entertaining and comfortable family living, an additional separate media room with internal noise insulation could also be utilized as a home office or potential 5th bedroom.
One of the highlights of this property is undoubtedly the beautiful all-white kitchen. Featuring stainless appliances including a dishwasher, a 900mm gas cooktop with 5 burners, and an island bench with ample storage space. The sleek stone benchtops add a touch of luxury to this culinary haven. Additionally, there is a walk-in pantry providing plenty of storage for all your kitchen essentials and a larger than usual nook for the fridge that includes a plumbed water outlet.
Throughout the house, ceiling fans ensure optimal airflow while air conditioning in the living area and master bedroom will keep you cool during those hot summer days. There is complete home filtration system in place, providing filtered water to all internal water outlets. The enormous tiled outdoor entertaining area is simply breathtaking with two covered areas perfect for hosting gatherings or relaxing with family and friends. One of these areas even includes wiring for a TV so you can enjoy your favourite shows while enjoying the outdoors. The finishing touch for the outdoor entertaining is the sunken area designed for relaxing around a firepit.
Situated on a large 807sqm block, this property boasts a fully fenced backyard complete with low maintenance gardens, 2000 litre rainwater tank, and a spacious garden shed for additional storage needs. There’s even an environmentally zoned section that attracts an abundance of kookaburras and small native wildlife, this area is perfect for a vegetable garden or to create an outdoor play area for children. The conservation zone extends a further 60m from the back fence, preserving the properties rear privacy and ensuring that this can’t be developed.
A wider than usual remote control double garage completes this well-designed home, with internal entry to the house via the spacious internal laundry. The ample driveway space provides extra room for off street parking.
The location of this property is also highly desirable as it offers easy access to various amenities such as schools, parks, and shopping centres.
At a glance:
Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, double garage, impressive outdoor entertaining, large 807sqm block.
– Open plan living and dining room plus separate media room that could also be used as a home office or potential 5th bedroom
– Beautiful all white kitchen with dishwasher, island bench, gas cooktop, stone benchtops, walk-in pantry
– Ceiling fans throughout, air conditioning in living area
– Higher 2590 mm ceiling height provides a sense of space
– Double insulation in roof; noise insulation in media room and between master bedroom & lounge area
– Enormous tiled outdoor entertaining area, with two covered areas one including wiring for a TV; sunken area perfect for a firepit
– Large 807sqm block, fully fenced backyard including low maintenance gardens, rainwater tank and large garden shed
– Bonus ‘environmentally zoned’ section perfect for vegetable gardens and kids play area
– Spacious laundry with plenty of storage space
– Easy care tile floors throughout living spaces
– Well sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Master bedroom with stunning private ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
– Ensuite has freestanding bathtub, double vanity, separate shower
– Family bathroom has bathtub, separate shower, toilet in separate WC
– Wider than standard remote control double garage with internal access and space for storage
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own this luxurious property in a prime location. Contact Mayank on 0430 402 866 for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
- Road Map
- Street View