House Sold - Forest Lake QLD
Situated in the lovely ‘Banksia Village’, this lowset brick home is located in one of the quieter pocket of Forest Lake, with great neighbors & is just minutes walk from schools, the local shopping village & bus stops.
Offering three well-sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, the master bedroom also has a walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite. The kitchen offers plenty of storage space and connects to the generous open plan living/dining area. Large sliding doors lead out to the covered outdoor entertaining area, overlooking the fully fenced low maintenance back yard.
This property offers plenty of room for family living, combined with the great location will ensure it property does not last long on the market.
– Three bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Master bedroom has private ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
– Main bathroom includes a bathtub and separate shower, also with separate toilet
– Internal laundry with direct backyard access and storage
– Neat kitchen with dishwasher, large breakfast bar bench, plenty of cupboards
– Spacious open pan living and dining room with air-conditioning
– Covered outdoor entertaining area
– Fully fenced low maintenance backyard
– Double garage with internal access and room for storage
– Walk to Jospeh’s Park/Playground and local shopping village
– Minutes drive from multiple schooling options, Forest Lake Shopping Centre, and the lake
– Tenanted until 5/11/23. $450p/w.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Leisa Le on 0402 732 437.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 448 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Road Map
- Street View