UNDER CONTRACT BY BRENDAN LEWINGTON & CHRIS YEARBURY
House Sold - FOREST LAKE QLD
Why have ordinary when you can have the extraordinary. Modern family living incorporating functionality and architecturally designed at it’s absolute best.
This architecturally designed home has TWO TITLES, one is 584m2 and the other is 400m2. You will find them nestled into a quiet enclave of quality homes in the College Park precinct of Forest Lake, and a short walk to all Forest Lake shops and amenities. The home is centrally located within the Forest Lake and Pallara state school catchment areas, and just minutes from major shopping and public transport and only a short drive to the Logan Motorway, gateway to the Gold Coast, and the Centenary Highway, which will take you directly into Brisbane city.
A sprawling modern home, thoughtfully designed by local architects for the growing family with multiple living spaces for all. The home is an entertainers delight and a chefs dream, with two separate lounges, a covered outdoor area, and a kitchen to die for.
Some features include a 6.0mtr stone cantilevered bench top, 4 ovens, 3 cooking stations with 3 power towers, two sinks with one featuring the latest Zip 4 in one dispenser delivering boiling, chilled filtered, sparkling, or ambient water.
There are 5 bedrooms throughout the home. The master features a large en-suite with his and hers vanities, and a walk-in robe.
The home is serviced by Wi-Fi enabled ducted inverter heating and cooling.
The main bathroom features instantaneous 3 phase electric hot water unit x 2
Disability approved with non-slip tiles, pebble sink and toilet design for round edges and grab rails throughout.
Heater lights/exhaust fans
Frosted tinted window
• TWO TITLES, 584m2 and 400m2
• Hallway and kitchen widened, bathrooms designed for disability and wheelchair accessibility
• 5 bedrooms or 4 plus a study
• 3 Car garage with split Wi-Fi enabled air-condition system and storage
• 5 Garden boxes all connected to a water system
• Lots of cupboard storage areas throughout house
• Roof and ceiling insulation
• 2 x family living rooms, both with access to outdoor
• Oversized gutters
• Rainwater 3,000 litre and electric pump
• External laundry with internal fixture option
• Secure door entrance from garage:
• Cupboard and shelf for coats and shoes drop off
• Wi-Fi enabled ducted inverter heating and cooling
• Massive formal lounge room
• Bi-fold doors running almost the full length of kitchen open out towards verandah
Plus so much more.
This architecturally designed family home is a real gem, with design elements and layout that set it apart from anything else. We invite you to come along to the open house inspections and see for yourself. You will truly be amazed.
With the option to sell the vacant block, build another home to keep or sell, use the block for the yard space for the current home or to put in a pool, shed or granny flat the opportunities are without a doubt, endless.
**Buyers note** some rendering and painting is required to finish this stunning home**
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 984 m²
- 3 Garage
- Road Map
- Street View