SOLD BY MAYANK PATEL
House Sold - Doolandella QLD
Situated in a fantastic location on a prime 656m² corner block in Doolandella, this solid brick and tile dual level home is just moments from Wallaroo Way Park and a short drive to multiple schooling options, Forest Lake Shopping Centre and major arterial highways.
Upstairs houses four of the spacious bedrooms, including the luxurious oversized master bedroom with private ensuite, air-conditioning and walk-in wardrobe. All bedrooms are serviced by ceiling fans and built in wardrobes, the four upstairs bedrooms also have beautiful hardwood floors. The home has three full bathrooms, two upstairs including ensuite and one downstairs, making it very convenient for large or extended families.
Downstairs offers another bedroom, which could also be utilised as private home office, plus three separate living areas – the enormous open plan living and dining room, a family room opening to the kitchen and a huge rumpus room with an abundance of natural light coming through from the feature corner windows and sliding door to outside. Easy care tile floors flow through the whole of the downstairs, providing a modern aesthetic and making these spaces feel connected. Air conditioning and ceiling fans provide cool comfort for the hot summer months.
The modern kitchen has plenty of bench and cupboard space, with desirable features such as stone benchtops, gas cooktop, wall oven and in-built microwave, dishwasher, and well-sized pantry.
Outside there is a very large undercover outdoor entertaining area with gas connection for barbeques, which also provides drive through access to the backyard from the garage. The fully fenced rear yard has low maintenance gardens and plenty of space for children and pets to play, plus a garden shed and rainwater tank. The front yard offers further green space to spread out or room to park recreational vehicles.
The double garage has tiled flooring and provides plenty of space for parking and storage, with extra room for off street parking on the long driveway.
With additional features like the solar panel system, privacy tinting to all front windows and security screens throughout, this home is sure to impress, make sure to inspect at your earliest chance, the property will be going to auction on 5 November 2023 if not sold prior.
At a glance:
5 bedrooms including one downstairs, three bathroom, three living areas, double garage, internal laundry, 656m² block.
– Five spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes, four located upstairs, one downstairs
– Master bedroom also has private ensuite, air-conditioning and walk-in wardrobe
– Beautiful hardwood flooring throughout upstairs and easy-care modern tile downstairs
– Three bathrooms, one downstairs and one upstairs plus the ensuite upstairs
– Enormous open plan living/dining area, huge rumpus room plus separate family room
– Modern kitchen with stone benches, dishwasher, gas cooktop and spacious pantry
– Large covered outdoor entertaining area with gas connection, electric blind tiled floor and fan
– Low maintenance fully fenced back yard with garden shed and rainwater tank
– Solar panel system, privacy tinting to windows, security screens
– Double garage with roller door access to backyard, tiled floor, room for storage
– Great location close to parks, schools, shops and transport
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Mayank Patel on 0430 402 866.
AUCTION ON 5TH NOVEMBER @11:45AM UNLESS SOLD PRIOR.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Road Map
- Street View