SOLD BY MAYANK PATEL
House Sold - Forest Lake QLD
Nestled comfortably in ‘The Chase’ neighbourhood of popular Forest Lake, this impressively proportioned single level home is fronted by a classic brick & tile façade.
Seldom seen in this area, the huge 311sqm home offers four generously sized bedrooms, a study, multiple living areas, and sits on a corner 752sqm block. Recently renovated to a high standard, the ensuite and main bathroom feature floor-to-ceiling ceiling tiles and contemporary fixtures in an on trend colour palette.
Enjoy plenty of room for the whole family to spread out, with a very large media room, lounge room, separate dining room and spacious living room that flows through to the enormous kitchen. Bursting with natural light and an abundance of space, the kitchen has plenty of storage, stainless appliances, dishwasher and gas cooktop, plus space to add your own flair and extra bench space with an island bench or breakfast bar.
All bedrooms are serviced by ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes, and the well sized master bedroom has private access to the breathtaking ensuite.
Opening out from the living and media rooms, the covered alfresco dining area and fully fenced yard are great additions to the liveability of the property, with plenty of space to sit back and relax of an evening while children and pets play.
A double remote control garage with separate garage door and internal access completes the property.
Homes of this size are rarely seen in this area, and coupled with the fantastic location walking distance to St John’s College plus backing onto the park and walking/cycling track, this home will not last long on the market.
Property features at a glance:
4 Bedrooms, 2 living and separate media room, Separate dining, Office.
– Four spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
– Extra large master bedroom also has a private modern ensuite
– Main bathroom with shower and freestanding bathtub, newly renovated
– Massive kitchen with plenty of storage, dishwasher, gas cooking
– Huge media room, separate lounge, formal dining and separate living
– Mix of easy care wood-look flooring and tile throughout
– Covered alfresco dining area looks over the fully fenced backyard
– Remote control double garage, internal access,
– Huge Solar system and security cameras.
– Corner 752sqm block, backing on to the park, just a short walk to St Johns College
– Moments from the walkway and cycle track through Forest Lake Parklands, minutes drive to the shopping centre
- Road Map
- Street View